воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

air inflate shock




�� Dear diary, well my Lady has been off for the weekend to save the the world again. She went north to do her leather stuff. She is supposed to be helping run a title event and I know how much she loves doing that stuff. I love the fact that she dosenapos;t make me go with her though because they are ussally a weekend with gay leather guys and held in bars. I donapos;t really mind the guys but donapos;t like hanging out in bars at all. I gave up drinking and donapos;t really like being around a bunch of peple who are. I do love being hers and feel guilty about not going with her but am so glad she dosenapos;t force the issue. I am also so glad she didnapos;t do like she said and lock me up in my chasity device before she left, That thing really is terrible but as hers if she wished then that would be better then having to go with her. I am happier being at home but being alone really sucks. I miss her very much although it is for a couple days. It was sweetest day today and my sweetest wasnapos;t here with me. I spent most of the day being lazy and went shopping for something for her and ended up buying something for my boy that I can save for xmas and also stopped to get some needed thigh highs that were in an ad on sale. She has said that my panties and hose and such should be color corinated better but that is a little hard to do when� all I can seem to buy is black and tan. I donapos;t have all the money like I wish I did for that kind of stuff and know for a fact that it isnapos;t my money she likes. Iapos;m not really sure why Iapos;m so blessed to be hers but I can tell you itapos;s not the money. I do work everyday and get by, but after shopping today, well you know how a girl can get when shopping. It will be tight for a few days until my next paycheck but iapos;m sure she will like what I got her, she is worth it. I just wish I could buy her more then I do now. Well now that my homework is done maybe I can get some sleep, although with her not here that can be difficult, I do miss her very much and need her also. I need her to tell me itapos;s time for bed, wrether Iapos;m ready or not, and miss having her to hold.

female personal web pages, air inflate shock, air inflatables, air inflatable mattressair bed inflatable mattress, air inflatable mattress twin.



Комментариев нет: