суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

collaborative development india tool




OK
This is so unfair.
I look at this guy and realize I am getting mad.....crazy......as if something is whollly fk wrong with me....
I used to like him...or better to say HIM in his image....
He reminds me of someone....both good and bad for me...but I really do hope he is not that bad as the man who was with me....I mean this person Ville Valle reminds me of is not bad but there were things I would call bad in our relations.
Oh...I gotta say that we did not date with this person apos;cause he resembled to Ville, but I was tied to this person and maybe that is why Ville reminds me of him....hope everything is clear on this.....apos;cause I would not have understood a word here.



fast payday, collaborative development india tool, collaborative development environments, collaborative development environment, collaborative development action.



Комментариев нет: