воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

exempli




Boyfriends are a pain Adam got quite a bit too drunk out with friends, on his way to the bus he phoned me to say he was making his way home. Only mid conversation he dropped his phone and broke it.... I always end up thinking the worst so thought he had passed out or something� Rather than go straight home he turned up at mine to tell me drunkenly that his phone was broke and that i shouldnt worry

Im still procrastinating, rather than do essays today i tidied my room, well it did need doing At least now i have a clean clutter free (kind of) space that i sleep better in so im more rested for when i do start my essays ^_^

account dating merchant online, exempli, exemples lettres de motivation, exemples lettres, exemples lettre de presentation.



Комментариев нет: